Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hey! Who turned out the lights?

Some little person in our house recently discovered the joy of turning on and off the lights in our house, and he does it A LOT. If you turn your back for just the smallest of seconds, he'll push one of the many kid sized chairs, or a foot stool, or even more dangerous things (like ride-on toys with WHEELS) over and climbs up in order to reach the light switch. Suddenly, it's a dance party with strobe light action! I found him messing around with the lights in the kitchen yesterday and took a picture. He really started hamming it up and posing for me at that point. ha ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Valarie said...

What a little ham. He is so sweet. My 5 year old STILL likes to flip the lights on and off and on and off...

Kaci said...

LOL! Ohhh goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

Adam does that too! Drives me nuts! I love that last picture :)

Unknown said...

Basil too! Ah the power of the scooting chair!

Kellan said...

He is so beautiful, Leah - and so happy!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas - you and your beautiful family. I wish you only happiness and joy and thank you for being a good friend to me over the past several months - I have enjoyed getting to know you. I will see you soon. Have fun. Kellan