Friday, December 14, 2007

SEE MOM?!? I TOLD YOU SO!

Dan had the porche minivan the other night, sadly happily on his own. He was quietly LOUDLY listening to 99.9 (a country rock station). When he arrived home with lots of things for the family for himself, he very thoughtfully thoughtlessly left the radio turned up. LOUD. When the kids and I turned on the van to leave for vacation the bus stop, we were happy interested HORRIFIED to hear the words "Just buy her some (gosh darn) boobies already and be done with it!" come blasting from the radio. Which opened up a fun pleasant INTERESTING line of conversation about how people can, in fact, buy boobies, if they choose to. I told them you have to have a lot of money, and you have to go to a special doctor. Jared was insistant I was "joking him", because you don't go shopping at the doctor, you go shopping at the STORE. So today, while having a wonderful HORRIBLE time out shopping for a nice shirt to wear with my slacks to the Nutracker (tomorrow!! yay!), we saw a rack of shirts with the boob portion formed into cup shapes for the "boobies." Jared took one look at the shirts, turned to me with his hands on his hips and said, "SEE MOM?!? I TOLD YOU SO! You CAN buy boobies at the store!" He sure told me!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

I am DYING!! Jared is hysterical! I also really like how you crossed out some of the words...that's funny stuff!

Kaci said...

LOL!!! I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! It's all Dan's fault!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning! Such funny stuff!

Unknown said...

omg! That is sooooo funny!

~Gretchen~ said...

i haven't had that conversation, yet, but i forsee it.

Betsy Hart said...

Did you know Gretchen linked you in one of her blogs!! WOOHOO!!