Saturday, December 1, 2007

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

PERSONAL CARE ITEMS:
Crest Whitening Expressions-Refreshing Vanilla Mint
Colgate Total toothbrush
Degree Ultra Clear deodorant (I have Pure Satin scent right now)
Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner

FOOD/GUM ITEMS
Chocolate chip cookies
Chocolate covered pretzels
Cheesy Doritos
Fritos dipped in cream cheese
Thanksgiving Dinner
Fresh bread (including DONUTS! LOL)
Chex Mix
Extra Super Mint gum

HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
I wouldn't survive without my dishwasher
Or my washer and dryer
Or my hairdryer
(or my fridge, oven/stove, microwave!)

KID STUFF
Marker/crayons/colored pencils
glue sticks
blunt edged scissors
blocks
Play-Doh
washable paint
kid-sized tables/chairs
Sippy cups
games (Candyland has provided hours of fun lately at our house...)
baby wipes

ACTIVITIES
Knitting
Sewing
Reading
Card-making
Playing with the kids
Singing along with the radio

TV SHOWS
CSI
Cold Case
NCIS
The Practice
Grey's Anatomy
ER
Two and a Half Men
House

MOVIES
Top Gun
Benny and Joon
Office Space
Little Rascals (the one from the 90's)
Harry Potter
ETC (I know there are more, but I can't think!)

STORES
Target
Costco
JoAnn Fabrics

FLOWERS
Rose
Daily
Lily

What are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

Kellan said...

I loved Top Gun and I also like ER, Two and a Half Men, The Practice and Grey's. Fun list - have a great weekend. Kellan

Anonymous said...

My favorites:
Personal care items- I'd have to say my $135.00 bottle of StriVectin-sd which is supposed to be making me look much younger than I am : )
I traded a Nordstom's gift card for it last year.

Food-Cheese in any form, on any thing!

Favorite House hold appliance-I'd have to say Uncle Jeff as he is my dish washer and he does the
laundry and vacuums.

Kid stuff-I have an attic full of your cuzzy's toys and I'd like to get rid of it all.

Activities-Looking at my niece's blog.

TV shows-right now it's Two and a half Men but I call it Two Men and a fat kid!

Movie-Love Comes Softly

Stores-Used to be Mervyns now it's Sears

Flower-Rose or Dahlia

~Gretchen~ said...

Does hard liquor count?