Monday, December 31, 2007

Connor, Connor, and MORE Connor

Connor wandered off the other night while I was getting dinner ready, so I sent Emily off on a Connor hunt to make sure he wasn't back there playing with the toilet brush (a favorite past-time of his lately...EW!). I heard her start giggling like crazy, and then she came running out to say he was playing in the saucer, in my bedroom, with the lights turned off.

Photobucket

He hasn't been in this saucer since March when I had my appendix out and wasn't supposed to be lifting him very much and we just got used to NOT using it. It's just been stored in my bedroom. I'm amazed he got in there on his own without tipping it over!

Here, he was deciding he was about done, but didn't know how to get back out!
Photobucket

THEN, Mr. Man thought he was all that and then some when he put on his sister's boots and went tromping through the house in them (NO shoes are safe from Connor these days!)
Photobucket

And lastly, (poor Connor), Emily decided Connor was a willing enough participant and had a little fun with him.

First she did his hair:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, she put him in her new robe: (I have to say, I laughed hysterically about the robe, because Connor had that same shuffle/waddle ET did when he was wearing the too-big robe and it completely cracked me up!)
Photobucket

Then, she did his make-up (she wanted him to be a Steelers girl, so she gave him some eyeshadow and lipgloss, and then drew on the black lines which are supposed to be like football players wear on their cheekbones.):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Connor was happy as a clam his big sister was paying attention to him, and both of them were having so much fun, that Dan went ahead and let Emily continue (I would have thought he'd stop her after she sent him out in a pink headband and a pink hairclip!). She wanted to paint his fingernails, too, but I put my foot down on that one. That would have been really messy (on her part, AND Connor's!)

6 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL!!! That is just too stinking funny. I can relate to C getting into the saucer. M gets into our walker and jumper-roo and can't get herself out! lol

kimmy said...

Your kids are adorable and Connor is such a sport! Great pictures!!!!

Happy New Year!

Kimmy
http://talesofablenderkimmy.blogspot.com/

Kaci said...

LMAO!!! NICE!! LOL That is so freakin' funny!!!

Kellan said...

What adorable pictures - that Connor is a cutie pie! Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year and I look forward to seeing you often. Kellan

Maria said...

Hi Leah, I'm Maria. I just found your blog from Kellan. I just loved those pictures of your kids! Too cute. Your going to have to keep them in a safe place for when he gets to be a teenager. Bribery! Ha, Ha. Hope to see more of you in the new year! Happy New Years!

Valarie said...

LOL! Oh that is too cute.