Monday, December 10, 2007

Oops!

I jerked awake in the middle of the night last night with the sudden realization we hadn't done Emily's homework over the weekend! SO, I got up early this morning to get my shower, pack her lunch, set out clothes for everyone, etc, so that as soon as she got up, we'd have time to do her homework together before breakfast.

I'd say we did a pretty good job for doing it the day it's due! (By the way, the snowman was sent home traced on paper and her job was to cut it out and decorate it with things from around the house. LUCKY FOR US, I happened to have a lot of fun objects laying around because of the card-making and scrap booking I've been doing!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristina said...

That's the cutest darn snowlady I think I've ever seen! And, good job on short notice! Just one more reason to justify having all that junk around the house! I find that I "use" my stuff in my classroom more than I do in my scrapbooks! But as long as it's being used, right?

Kellan said...

Hey - we did the exact same thing! I went through my son's backpack at about 11:00 last night and realized he hadn't done his SS homework, so we got him up real early and had him do it this morning. Aren't we the best Moms ever? Take care. Kellan

Kellan said...

BTW - really cute snowman! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

We had the exact same morning... only ours was a gingerbread person. Natalie turned it into Hannah Montana. I drove Hannah-ginger bread to school after she had dried with my own touches since it was labeled as a family project. Yea, Natalie was none to happy with me. LOL Emily's snowperson is beautiful! I especially love the string of pearls!

Kaci said...

That is so cute!! I love the high hills!!