Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another one bites the dust! (Part 2)

At this rate, she's not going to have any teeth left! That makes four missing teeth since August 24th.
Photobucket

The bottom one (on HER left) is clearly coming in crooked (Autie, please tell me there's hope it'll straighten back out??? LOL), but the top tooth that's starting to come in looks nice and straight. It's going to be weird seeing her with teeth back in her mouth again.

I've half a mind to get some orange face paint and set her out on the front porch with a tea light in her mouth (totally joking!)

I should almost push the girl pirate costume idea for Halloween. She's got pirate teeth for the time-being! *grin*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Love the jack-o-lantern idea. If she doesn't slow down and give them a chance to grow in before losing more you're soon going to have to puree her food. ;)

Betsy Hart said...

I like the pirate idea too!! LOL! And again, I think Natalie is finding all Emily's lost teeth. She now has 8!

Anonymous said...

Considering everyone on our side of the family either needed braces or had braces, I am guessing one (at least) of your three will need them : ) Did Danny have them?
That increases the chances big time. Lucky for Mir, her daddy has perfectly straight teeth, which canceled out the crooked little mess I once was. Love you!

Kaci said...

I can't wait till you paint her face orange! :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha! that is CUTE!!!!

Kristina said...

That's a lot of teeth in a short period of time...you mentioned she may not have any teeth left at this rate, but you didn't say anything about the tooth fairy? Can she even afford the other boys and girls of your town anymore?? My sister has a kindergarten picture with her two front teeth missing...because I accidentally kicked them out.

Cheryl said...

WOW! Madison lost that first tooth about the same time as she did & has another one that's loose, but Emily's beating her by a mile!

Jodi said...

Ha ha ha! I love the idea of her being a jack-o-lantern.

So who beat her up this time? Was it you or hubby? (Just kiddin:0) )

Jen said...

LOL Lex looks exactly the same. I should paint her up and she can be a jack o lantern instead of a princess or whatever she wants to be. LOL

Anonymous said...

As your baby looses teeth, we just discovered Logans first TWO today! Exciting, but he is grumpy. I'm a little behind on your blog...sorry :o)