Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby sweater

I knit this sweater and hat set for my friend Betsy's baby-to-be, Alivia (who should be here ANY DAY!!). I altered the original pattern to make it much smaller so that it's more appropriately sized for a newborn. Hopefully I didn't make it TOO small. I guess we'll see!

I photographed the sweater from the back so you could see the hearts
knitting

knitting

I'm sure Betsy will be sharing pics of Alivia wearing her sweater once she's born, so be watching on Betsy's Random Assortment of Thoughts!

4 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!! You forgot to mention the matching hat and the other sweater and hat set! :) Thanks so much Leah. You had me literally in tears. Such cute stuff!! Thank you. :)

Kristina said...

Cute!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Oh - you are so good with this ~ I wanna have another baby jsut so you'll knit me something ;o)

Mommy Project said...

Beautiful work, Leah! I so envy people who can knit like you can.