Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mom's Martini Night

At Jared's preschool auction, they had an event you could buy into called Mom's Martini Night. Myself, and several other people that I know decided to buy into it. The event was held Friday night and it was so much fun! There were about 15-20 people there, and by the end of the night, we'd had a chance to sample 8 different martinis (Notice I said SAMPLE!! I did NOT have 8 martinis). Four were fruity ones and four were dessert ones. There was lots of little appetizers and desserts to go with the drinks, and plenty of great conversation. To top it all off, we got a limo ride to our homes at the end of the night!

This is the Key Lime Martini
fun events

We were even given a martini glass to take home, as well as a little recipe books with the recipes for all 8 different martinis we'd gotten to sample. It was a fabulous night!

Cheers! This is me and my friend Liz.
leah

5 comments:

Unknown said...

EIGHT martinis! Holy cow, good thing they drove you home, you were 2 (or more) sheets to the wind after that LOL. Glad you had a nice time and the picture is great, you need to post them of yourself more frequently.

Auntie said...

Great picture of you. Looks like so much fun. Eight samples couldn't have put you under : )
By the way, your hair is so cute.

Betsy Hart said...

That is a cute pic of you!! And I might just have to come over and try some of those martinis! :)

Cindy Lou Who said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish they would do that here...Hmm.just might have to plan one myself! LOL

Kaci said...

Holy yum!