Sunday, April 12, 2009

Visit with the Easter Bunny

2003
Photobucket

2004
Photobucket

2005
Photobucket

2006
Photobucket

2007
Photobucket

2008
Photobucket

2009**
Photobucket

**Now there is forever documented evidence that *someone* (I refuse to claim responsibility!) tied Connor's shoes on the wrong feet in their hurry to get out the door!**

And I'm further convinced that Connor is NEVER going to fully appreciate the opportunity to sit with the Easter Bunny. He's about 2.5 seconds from shoving free and bolting in that picture. The other two were perfectly content to deal with the bunny by their 2nd Easter. This is Connor's 3rd Easter and he didn't want any part of it. I reminded him the bunny not bring him that ever-so-strongly-desired rubbery snake in his basket if he didn't sit still for a picture. So he sat still. For 5 seconds. I forgot to make SMILING part of the deal... LOL!!

10 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Adorable!!!!

I just LOVE shots like this...where you get to see the kids growing and then, pop, there's another one! And, POP!, yet another one! It's so cool. It's probably my fav. part of Christmas time...just getting all the photos out and lined up. :)

The Easter Bunny has never stayed around our place long enough for a picture, though.

Happy Easter!!!
:)

Auntie said...

That was fun!

Mom said...

OK it's Offical I am a horrible mother I have never taken my kids to see the Easterbunny!

Kristina said...

I love it that each photo of the first visit for a kid, they are all crying. Did they do that with Santa, too? I can't remember...

Ashley said...

What a cool tradition, to get Easter bunny pictures done every year! That Easter bunny looks like he came right out of a book. My little girl would be freaked!

Kaci said...

LOL!!!!!!!! Leah you're hilarious! CJ still not liking the Easter bunny...LMAO! :) Maybe next year?

Betsy Hart said...

KRISTINA STOLE MY COMMENT!!! lol.

Crystal said...

That is adorable...crying babies and all. I love seeing the old and new pics all in one. Makes you realize how litte they once were. Your children are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

WE skipped the Easter Bunny this year. Too many crying pictures. Maybe next year.

p.s. beautiful job on Betsy's sweaters.

Bree said...

Lol I love how each one was screaming on their first year! I like the 06 on the best. And I am a bad mommy too. Until just a few days ago, I've never had their picture taken with Santa or the Easter Bunny. And this year was only Brooke and we just happened to see an easter bunny standing around after the egg hunt.