Thursday, October 29, 2009

?????

When I headed to bed last night, I noticed the boys' bedroom light was on, so poked my head in to check on them (something would have done regardless of the light being on), and found Jared sleeping at the foot of Connor's lower bunk!
Connor,Jared

I have no idea why he was down there, or why the light was on, but I thought it was pretty funny! I jiggled him awake and helped shove him up the bunk bed ladder into his own bed, while he insisted he'd never gotten out of bed and Connor must have dragged him down. LOL!!

The previous night, one or the other of the boys had gotten up and mistaken their bedroom floor for the toilet and peed on the carpet in their half-asleep state. Hey, better the carpet than the bed!

3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL!!! THat is too funny!!

Kaci said...

OMG that's hilarious! :) Boys will be boys.

Auntie said...

I remember sharing a room with your mom when I was real little.
One time after we were tucked in
for the night, your mom dropped her barrette on the floor and made me climb out of bed and go pick it up. Mom came in just as I was crawling to get it. She said I needed a spanking for getting out of bed but I didn't get one!
I guess I must have been too cute!