Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Dan and I attended a Halloween party over the weekend. We had a great time, as usual!

I went as the Toothfairy, using the bridesmaid dress from my brother's wedding this summer (embellished with some iron-on decals, and some hot-glued rhinestones, and some ribbons, and a felt tooth shape). You can't see my "fancy" hair-do in these pics very well. Too bad, I was actually pretty pleased with how it turned out!
halloween

Leah,halloween

Dan was a "happy" man in a toga
dan,halloween

Leah,halloween

Leah,halloween

halloween

I'm already looking forward to next year! *grin*

4 comments:

Auntie said...

That was a great costume. I have a plastic tooth we could have drilled a hole in for a necklace and I was thinking one of those see through satin bags should have been filled with chicklets for a sack full of baby teeth :)

Cindy Lou Who said...

What a great idea! Loved that you recycled the dress! the rhinestones look great!

Kaci said...

You are so creative!

Betsy Hart said...

I love that you were able to reuse the dress! :) And you look adorable!!