Sunday, October 18, 2009

So far, a success

After "selling myself" on the Internet, and introducing my crafts, I have had a nice steady stream of orders...and it's only been a week and a half!

I have so far completed 3 card pack orders (30 cards), plus one thank you card. I have 6 more card pack orders to work on (5 of the 6 packs not needed until Christmas).

I have so far completed one infant sweater/hat set, with two more sets ordered (neither needed until after Christmas), and a potential order for a fourth set coming soon.

I have so far filled two collage orders, and am waiting on pictures to put into a "baby's first birthday" announcement photo card template I created for a family.

I am having so much fun with all of this! Keep the orders coming!

XOXO

5 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

How exciting is that? I hope to keep seeing pictures of them on your blog! And any idea on a name yet??

Cindy Lou Who said...

Yea...so glad it's going good for you!

Bree said...

I'm proud of you!!

Kaci said...

That's so awesome

Shan said...

That fantastic! But I can't say I'm surprised, your work is beautiful! On a related note I got paid to bake a cake this week. So yay for both of us!