Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thoughtful Student of the Month

Emily Grace was nominated by her teacher to be a Thoughtful Student of the Month at her elementary school. There was an assembly yesterday afternoon where one student from each class was recognized with a certificate, and had a small paragraph read about their thoughtfulness. I've requested a copy of what was written about Emily; we'll see if they follow through! I was very proud of my girl!

(she's in the red shirt, and it's grainy because I had to use HER camera as mine doesn't have a lense that will zoom that far yet, and her camera doesn't take very good pictures...LOL)
Emily,school stuff

Emily,school stuff

Way to go, Emily!!!

Next month they will be focusing on kids being Enthusiastic. Jared says he knows how to be REALLY enthusiastic so that he can win an award next month. I guess we shall see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, I always knew you were the best.

Love,
Grandpa Dan

Anonymous said...

Way to go Miss Emily Grace!

Auntie said...

The "anonymous" above is Auntie
: )

Kaci said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhh WTG Em!!

Betsy Hart said...

I am so proud of her! What an amazing feat, and in her first month of school!! GOOD JOB EMILY!!!