Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm going to win!

I attended a spa party over the weekend, and when it came time for the door prize, I looked to my mom and said, "I'm going to win!" Then I explained how my friend Carole had once told me that you're supposed to say out loud, "I'm going to win!" to better your chances. She won a door prize about ten seconds after telling me that, so I figured there must be SOMETHING to it. I have since won a door prize at a Stampin' Up card-making party (flower stamp and small ink pad), and I DID win the door prize at the spa party over the weekend (2oz bottle of aromatherapy bath oil). I can't wait to have a chance to take a soak in the tub and test out my new prize!!!! After the weeks I've been having with Connor, I could really use it!

PS You're not allowed to announce out loud, "I'm going to win!" if you and I are in the same drawing. ha! You just have to sit back and let ME win!

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

HA HA! You are too funny! I will have to try that out next time, unless you are there and in the drawing that is...

Crystal said...

I always try to be positive about winning and sometimes it works. Our last cruise we played BINGO and I was the FIRST person to stand with ONE number needed left to win a Cruise...I was shaking with excitement and jumping up and down...a few numbers later a few more people stood up and 3 other people shouted BINGO at one time. SO disappointed, but made it fun and worth the play!