Friday, October 9, 2009

So funny!

My friend Jami gave me this picture after Emily had spent the night over there earlier this summer (Katie is on the left, and is in Em's grade. Friend Emily is in the middle and is one grade younger. We refer to the other Emily as "Friend Emily" when we discuss her at home to avoid confusion with OUR Emily! LOL!).

Emily

Do you know how many times I looked at this picture before I realized there is a bird sitting on Emily's head? I focused straight on the girls' pretty smiling faces every time. Now that I've seen the bird, I can't figure out for the life of me how I missed it the first few times around! ha!

In case you are wondering, the bird is a Lovebird named Mango.

4 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL! Cuuuute!! I had a bird named Sparky growing up...memories!

And I didn't notice it right away so don't feel bad!

XOXO

Cindy Lou Who said...

I looked thru the pic 3 times before reading down, and noticed the bird on my third try and then scroleld down to see your message - LOL - dont feel bad!

Crystal said...

LOL, I was going to mention the bird until I read the rest of your post. Too funny!

Betsy Hart said...

I didn't see it either!! ROFL!! I was like, how funny she has her head so straight!!