Saturday, February 16, 2008

DESPERATE PLEA FOR HELP

I was prompted by a pop-up to compress my email files this morning, so I agreed, ASSUMING (stupidly) that it would create a separate folder for easy access of the compressed files. HOWEVER, 22 emails in my Outlook Express inbox folder DISAPPEARED and I can't find them ANYWHERE on my computer. If ANYONE has ANY idea how to find these files, I BEG YOU to give me detailed instructions on how to get them back!!!!!! Any computer geeks out there reading this??? Anyone know any computer geeks??? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need those emails back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm sorry. I wish I knew how to help you. I even looked online at the help menus and came up with nothing.

Valarie said...

Have you found the missing emails yet???