Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jen, I accept your challenge!

My friend Jen decided she needed a new profile pic for her blog and decided to include one of her three children in the picture with her. She posted the adorably funny outtakes here. THEN, she challenged ME to do the same. I picked Connor figuring he'd be the most challenging and uncooperative (to really make it fun) and I was laughing soooo hard by the end! Connor was crying by the end, but that's beside the point. LOL Enjoy!

Let's just say the biggest part of the challenge was trying to get us centered in the pictures as I was taking them (and as you can see, I didn't master it yet!!).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was also rather challenging to balance Connor on my lap, holding the camera out in front of me, and getting Connor to LOOK!
Photobucket

It's just an empty bowl buddy...
Photobucket

And then Connor got into the silliness off things and kept trying to shove off my lap, and I'm desperately trying to keep ahold of him (all the while still trying to keep my balance and hold the camera out in front of me)
Photobucket

And then... I guess it just wasn't as much fun for one of us any longer
Photobucket

(notice the new profile pic?)

I challenge VALARIE because she's got four little darlings to choose from and I'm interested to see what comes of it. LOL Have fun Valarie!

8 comments:

kimmy said...

Nice job! Sometimes it can be so hard to get the kids to cooperate!

Connor is a cutie!

Kimmy

Valarie said...

Ha!! Ok, that is pretty funny. I will give it my best shot. Maybe if I am feeling adventurous I will try to get all of us inb :)

Maria said...

I think you got a few good ones!

Anonymous said...

Haha those are great!

Anonymous said...

too funny... and all worth it, great final pic!!

Shan said...

Great pictures.

Jen said...

YAY! LMAO! YAY! I am so glad you did it! YAY A challenge that I made up and someone did!
I love them!

Kaci said...

LOL! Awesome!!