Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

My little J-Man got to ride on a school bus last week for the very first time! The Elementary School my kids attend hosts a Kinder orientation day, and they do a short bus ride for the Kinders to give them a chance to see what it's like BEFORE the first day of school. Jared was EXTREMELY excited for this day to happen!
Jared,school stuff

Now he's bugging me when he gets to start school for Kindergarten! I'm personally in no rush. The idea of TWO of my babies being old enough for Elementary School is a little freaky. There's even four hours a week where all three kids will be in school at the same time--preschool for Connor, Elementary school for Em and J... (WHAT IN THE WORLD WILL I DO WITH MYSELF??)

Jared, you're on your way! Kindergarten will bring good things your way, buddy. You already wow'd our teacher of choice (along with impressing a 1st grade teacher) by showing off your reading skills. The whole world is out there waiting, and it's yours for the taking. Show 'em what you've got! But promise you'll enjoy the summer first, okay? Kindergarten will be there for you in the fall, I promise.

4 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

You will blog and FB more in those 4 hours! LOL

Unknown said...

FUN FUN

Kaci said...

Awhh bless him!! :)

Betsy Hart said...

How very exciting for him!!