Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1st year scrapbook

Recently, I made a 1st year scrapbook for my SIL's sister and her baby boy to be (Link). We got invited to her OTHER sister's daughter's (Bella) 1st birthday, and when I asked for some gift ideas, it was requested that I make a 1st year scrap book for Bella. SO, I got to work on a book, even though she's already a year old!

Page for mommy to show off her pregnant belly
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Place to put a messy-face picture of baby eating her birthday cake
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kaci said...

I really love these books!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Betsy Hart said...

Those are really, really beautiful!