Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm the winner of the losers!

Last night, my friend Jami and I got to be subs for my mom's Bunko group. I ended up winning 12 games and losing 12 games, which tied with one other gal for "most games lost". We did a roll off to see who would win the prize for "most games lost" and I won! yay me! It won me $5! (I paid in $10, but getting something back is better than nothing!)

Not enough people actually got a Bunko to win all the prizes that were displayed, so afterwards, I was given one of the extra prizes for being the "newbie". So I got two cute little fingertip towels (white with colorful butterflies in spring colors) on top of winning the $5. yay me again!

Here's my Bunko card:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I have never played that... sounds kinda fun! =)