Monday, March 17, 2008

"I'm just playing with my friend Ava"

We attended a birthday party over the weekend and Jared came across a little friend from school, Ava. I haven't seen them spend much time together in class so far this year, but the two of them hit it off BIG TIME at the birthday party! Wherever one went, the other was either nearby, or joined at the hand coming with.
Photobucket

It was adorable watching the two of them run around together. I'd ask Jared if he wanted to play with Emily for awhile, or go try out another bounce area (we were at Pump It Up) and he'd say, "I'm fine. I'm just playing with my friend Ava."

4 comments:

Jen said...

PIMP!

TheOneTrueSue said...

Don't you love how easy and simple it is for little kids? They just hold hands and run around together.

If I did that with one of MY friends, I don't think it would go over so well, tee hee.

Valarie said...

Awwww, adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a ladies man!! GO J!