Monday, March 10, 2008

Paper Crafting

Here's the card I made for my friend Bree for her baby shower yesterday evening:
Photobucket

And because this is just the sort of person I am, I decorated the gift bag so it would coordinate with the card:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The gift was a hair wider than the front to back depth of the bag, so the top kept puckering open funny, which prompted me to tie it closed. That still didn't seem like just the right touch, so I whipped up a little tag that would hang down and finish everything off:
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL! I love you!! You're so funny!! I love all the matching elements!

Maria said...

Really, really cute! You could sell these!

kimmy said...

You are so talented! I love it!

Kimmy

Jen said...

OMG SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't even know I was having a baby! I did tell you I liked blue, is that what you asked for? Rofl!
NEway, very adorable!!

Shan said...

That is so cute. I love it!

Betsy Hart said...

I love the duckies!! We still need to talk about invites. You rock at this party stuff!!! GOOD JOB!

Kellan said...

How adorable, Leah!! So cute! There is nothing more special than a pretty package - really - almost better sometimes than the gift inside!! Good job.

Have a good Tuesday. BTW - I think you were right about the math questions - smarty pants! I am such a rotten mother. Take care - Kellan

Melissa said...

Hmmm. . . I don't see any glitter? ;)

LOVE IT!