Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Appropriate Reactions to Emotions

Emily got in trouble for yelling at me the other day, so I was very pleased yesterday afternoon, when even though I knew was she very angry at me (I made her throw away a broken toy because there was no hope of fixing it and it was something dangerous around the baby left out as it was), she calmly walked back to her room, quietly shut the door, and that appeared to be THAT. Until she came out and handed me this drawing and explained that first she was happy and I was happy, but then I was a big meanie and made her throw away her "FAVORITE" toy and then she was very angry at me. "And look at how loud I'm yelling at you mommy!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm fine with her yelling at me in drawings... LOL

2 comments:

Kaci said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Betsy Hart said...

I love her pictures!!!