Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mother's Ring!!!

Dan got me a Mother's Ring for our anniversay, from Jared Galleria. There was some miscommunication on the part of the employees with the original ring he'd picked out, so he had to order a second one, which didn't arrive until today, so he didn't get to surprise me at dinner ON our anniversary like he'd planned.

I LOVE IT! It's beautiful, and so special that it represents our three children.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristina said...

How sweet! I love it. I wish Jess were as thoughtful! (We don't have kids yet, but there are other things that could be celebrated with a beautiful ring!) Are those birthstones??

Melissa said...

Very beautiful! What a sweet gift!

Unknown said...

So pretty...Great macro! :) I want a mothers ring! :)

Leah said...

Ha ha Martha, that last one was PURE LUCK. I had it zoomed in all the way from far away (I can't do the macro to save my life, they're always BLURRY) to get that shot. I don't know I pulled it off that it's nice and clear. You can see my fingerprints and all! ROFL

Betsy Hart said...

That is beautiful... I would love one like that!

MSuparat said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous my lady!