Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mission Accomplished!

Emily and I set out a few days ago to get her able to tie her own shoes and LOOK what she did BY HERSELF Friday!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was off in the other room and she was by the door alone and TA-DA! We're so proud of her. It's something we should have tried to do a long time ago, but it's not something I think about until we're getting our shoes on to leave the house, at which point we don't have time to sit and practice...

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Congratulations to Emily! She's getting more and more grown up all the time!

Jen said...

YAY EM! Can she come teach Lex?

Kaci said...

Ya to go!!

Betsy Hart said...

It took me forever to learn. My cousin finally taught me, keep in mind he is only a year older then me. I learnded criss cross then make two loops and criss cross them. Much easier then the loop swoop and pull method! lol. Glad she got it!!