Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Taking Care of Business

Connor LOVES sitting at the little table and chairs we have in our house. We have a kid-sized wooden table and chairs set, and we have a little patio-style set. I'm not sure which he loves more. I will say it's probably the patio-style set because it's lightweight and he can move it around the house wherever he chooses. Lately, he likes to haul it all, piece by piece, to the other side of the diningroom, behind the dining table. It's pretty funny to walk into the room and see that he's done some rearranging!

Notice he's got the table and BOTH chairs here and I'll point out this is NOT where it started out this morning!! LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Apparently I should take the hint and do some rearranging of my own?

3 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL! How funny!

Anonymous said...

Leah Mae,
Our family has a "rearranging" furniture gene that is inherited.
We get it from Granny. Connor must have it. When I was a kid,
I used to draw elaborate pictures on paper of how I was going to rearrange my bedroom. It never worked out, as my elaborate plan was much bigger than my room.
Granny moved furniture weekly. We would come home from school and the living room would be different. She even moved the dinning room around. When you were six I looked out the living room window, into the tree house at Granny's, and you had all the furniture rearranged! I figured you had the gene but I don't think so as you don't move furniture around at your house.
It kills me to not be able to move furniture but this house is too small. SO to satisfy the GENE I pull the kitchen table out and turn it once month :) Mir does not have the gene.
Pops used to say it wouldn't be easy being married to Granny if he was a blind man!

Betsy Hart said...

I think McKayla got that gene too..... she re arranges her chairs into the kitchen and uses them to get into EVERYTHING! UGH! And I love auntie's comment!