Monday, October 29, 2007

School Pictures

I finally realize how spoiled I've been getting the kids' pictures done at JCPenney's Portrait Studio! I have the say-so on what pose to order, if I don't like any of the poses, I don't have to order; and most importantly, I get to be involved in getting the REAL smiles...

The kids got their school pictures back recently, and I guess I should be really happy that even though I didn't get to be involved in getting the REAL smiles, and I had no say-so on what picture/pose I ordered, we still managed to get some decent pictures...

Emily (she's not AT ALL showing off that she lost that tooth the night before, is she?)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jared (notice, no fresh wound on his nose? I had the photographer edit it out figuring if I was going to pay $35 for pictures, they should be WOUND FREE pictures! LOL There IS a color difference where it was, which you can see IF YOU LOOK FOR IT in person, but it's WAY better than the bright red scabbed up wound that SHOULD be showing!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These were the pictures I had to cover up in the frames to display the school ones (as cute as the school ones are, you can see why I feel a little spoiled with the JCPenney's ones...)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Kaci said...

Oh my god you can't cover those one's up...buy new frames!! ADORABLE!

Betsy Hart said...

Those are all such good pics. I am trying to figure out what to do with all the framed ones I have on the walls. I have more to put up and no more room!!

Leah said...

I'm so worried about poking holes in the walls that I only have pics framed on shelves or things like that. And since I don't have many places for frames to SIT, as I get new pictures, I just cover up the older stuff. I keep meaning to get a nice album with 8X10 spaces so I can have the older pictures nicely organized and viewable still. As it stands, my frames are just REALLY FULL because I leave the old ones in and just stick the news on over the top and close the back again! ha ha!

Melissa said...

I think they are all pretty cute! I'd be happy to display any of them. I just got the proofs back from Megan's pictures and she didn't even crack a smile. . .

Unknown said...

THose are great! :) You know...if you all move you can put mud (drywall mud) or toothpaste over the hole so you can put things on the wall...you'd be scared if you came here...htere are holes all over....But when we repaint we cover em up! :)

ANyway...awesome pics!