Tuesday, November 25, 2008

As Emily sees it

The camera's been found (YIPEE!), and it was right in the van in a little cubby that I specifically suggested Dan look when he was helping Emily search. Clearly my suggestion fell on deaf ears. I got up early this morning to get a good jump on a BUSY day, and just felt this burning need to check that cubby for myself, and there was the camera. I love being right. HA HA HA!

So, without further ado, "As Emily sees it":

Leah

Emily insisted that I have my hand on my hip, but I was preparing dinner and had been handling raw meat, so kept my fingers facing outward. I look like a dork, but had to share the picture, because it cracked me up when I saw it!

7 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I think thats a really good pic of you!! :) Good job Em, bout time someone makes sure some pictures of you get taken!! lol

Jen said...

I hate how skinny you are! LOL

Unknown said...

That is a great picture of you. I agree with Jen, you are sooo skinny.

Anonymous said...

very cute. and dang your hair is so long. I now have hair envy.

Kaci said...

Awhhh look at you with chicken guts on your hands! LOL! :) XOXO Em looks so like you!

Anonymous said...

I think it's totally a cute picture of you Leah!! Emily has skills!

Anonymous said...

Awesome how you knew where it was. Momma always knows. :) You look great!