Friday, November 7, 2008

I won!

Here's a little background...

First, this happened, where Megryansmom decided that although she didn't get 100 comments on her blog on her birthday, she'd hold the contest anyway. A girl named Jenni won.

Then, this happened. Jenni graciously and hilariously accepted her prize.

Then, if you actually read the entire first link, you'll notice Megryansmom mentioned that five more people would win a prize. She mentions here that I was one of the five (well, six) winners. WOO HOO! (the prize was influenced by the comments made by Jenni in her post)

And if Jenni could survive the ordeal, I figured I was pretty safe as well. My prize arrived yesterday in the mail.

And if you read Jenni's post, this will make total sense:
prizes

You see, it pays to enter contests from time to time!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

LOL! Awesome :) I just signed up to follow your blog I love it :)

kimmy said...

He he..still laughing!!!!

Kimmy

Betsy Hart said...

OMG I am a TOTAL IDIOT!!! I won that one too!! ROFL! I got it in the mail and had NO IDEA what the heck it was?! LOL! THanks for the enlightenment Leah, made me feel like a big dummy, but OH WELL!!

Kristina said...

That's funny! Although even though it says butt chamois, I think I'd still use it for the car...

Anonymous said...

*ROFL* You enjoy that.

Unknown said...

So now these Butt Chamois will be my bloggy trademark LOL.....

Mom said...

Congrats to you, I need to enter some contests!