Thursday, November 6, 2008

Replacement Windows

Here's the joke my mom emailed me yesterday:


Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with an expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind.

Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was
complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago, and I
still hadn't paid for them.

Well, hellloooo,...........just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that
I am automatically stupid.

So, I told him exactly what his fast-talking sales guy had told me
last year; that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? It's been a year! I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally
just hung up. He never called back. Guess I won that stupid argument.

I bet he felt like an idiot

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I love it! Thank You for the much needed laugh :)

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL!!! I love it!!

Jenny P. said...

Hi Leah.. I'm happy to check over your blog. :) Send me an email at mommysnark@gmail so I know how to get back to you.

Unknown said...

Do you think that would really work?

Valarie said...

Ha!! That's great. TAG you're it!! Check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. *L*