Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Rinna!

My cousin's birthday is actually tomorrow, but I figure there's probably better blog traffic for wishing her a Happy Birthday TODAY!

We celebrated her birthday with her last Saturday by having a luncheon at our Aunt's house. This is the card that I made, to go along with the bottle of Juicy perfume that my mom, my cousin-in-law/friend Jessica, and myself gave her as a gift.

(I made it somewhat camo in honor of her boyfriend, who is over in Iraq right now)
card making

Again, I apologize that it's blurry. Em's camera and I do frequent battles and I took no less than 15 pictures trying to get one that wasn't blurry. At least you can see it well enough to get the point...

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RINNA (tomorrow)! I hope you have a fabulous day. We ♥ you!

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Happy Birthday Rinna! XOXO

Betsy Hart said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (tomorrow) Hope it is wonderful! And I LOVE that card!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!