Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HUFF PUFF SIGH

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I've been unable to get a good handle on my allergies so far this fall/winter, and as a result, my defenses have been really low, and I've been catching every cold in sight. I'm in the middle of my 5th cold in about two months. I was well for FOUR DAYS before catching this latest one. Dan and the kids have been totally cold free, so it's just ME, again and again. And even when I'm well, I still have the runny nose, itchy eyes, itchy throat, and a cough from allergies; then when I have a cold, I add in sinus headaches, a worse cough, and serious irritability. Today, I have a million "chores" to do, and a million "I'd like to do's", but I have just enough energy to sit here and whine instead. ha!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I bring you some chicken soup, but it would get cold before I got there. Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing. It's hard enough sometimes to keep up with all the "stuff" when we are feeling well let alone being under the weather. Feel better.

ClancyPants said...

So sorry! I have allergies, but only in June. Colds are no fun either, but I think I'd take that over the allergies! At least colds go away! :)

Take care and take it easy for a couple days.

Betsy Hart said...

Leah, I wish I could take that cold away, it seems you are sick all too often. Have you tried upping your vitimin C, that is supposed to help... I dunno what else to suggest. Soup is good to feel a bit better. :)

Shauna said...

Hope you get feeling better soon! ♥ Hugs :)

Scrapping Mum of 3 said...

You poor thing! I hope that you are feeling better now!