Friday, November 28, 2008

Pink, Pink, You Stink

This isn't Connor's eye, but it's a pretty good representation of what BOTH of his eyes look like right now. UGH!
Connor

The pink started up partway through yesterday and got significantly worse by bedtime, but looks quite a bit better today. We'll see how things go as the day progresses. Em's had it twice and they say the most common form is viral, which isn't even treatable, so I don't know that we'll bother with the doctor, but it looks like we'll for sure be sticking close to home for awhile!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor guy. Pink eye is NOT fun.

Betsy Hart said...

Makes my eye hurt just looking at him!! Poor guy :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better Connor.

Love, Gram and Grandpa Dan

Anonymous said...

gosh.

THAT SUCKS.

I am so sorry. what horrible timing. I hope he gets better VERY SOON.

Kaci said...

Feel better soon CJ! XOXOX