Friday, November 21, 2008

The Bruised Bunch

Here's the story, of a little baby, who was running and smacked into a bar. And his poor eye, got very swollen, the bruise spread pretty far...
injuries,Connor

Here's the story, of his older sister, who was flipping and fell down to the floor. And her bruised bum, is very tender, I can't say any more...

(can't show that picture, sorry!)

You would think my children must be very clutsy
That they were both injured, hours after lunch
And you wonder, about my inattentiveness
and how I'd let my kids become The Bruised Bunch

The Bruised Bunch, The Bruised Bunch

How I'd let my kids become The Bruised Bunch!!!!

(and I'll tell that story TOMORROW, so make you come back, ya hear???)

PS, quick shout out to my BFF Kaci, who so graciously stepped in to guest blog for me when my computer was refusing to cooperate. I'm dying to test out a peppermint mocha now (thanks a lot Kaci! LOL)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor kiddos.

Kaci said...

Gez Leah pay attention to your kids! LOL! I'm kidding you Rock Star MOMMY! And totally go and get yourself a Pepperming White Mocha and a couple ice packs for your kids! LMAO!

Betsy Hart said...

You are a Rockstar mommy, only two out of three!! LOL! I think we've all had "those" days... Sorry. Can't wait to hear about it.

Shauna said...

Ouch! I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

ClancyPants said...

OH!!! That's so sad! His eye looks painful! And poor Emily's little bummy! OUCH!

Valarie said...

Ouch. That looks like it probably hurt a little. Loved the lyrics, BTW.