Friday, November 14, 2008

My new favorite book!!

Emily made this book for me. I LOVE IT!!

The pages are all random sizes so the scanner was getting a little confused, but I did my best to get a good representation to show off to you all!

artwork

artwork

artwork

She said she meant to write: a mommy helps you get better when you are sick. (and she drew a picture of herself under a blanket, and you can see the work blanket, AND, even better, you can see her feet poking up under the blanket! LOL)
artwork

artwork

Twilight shmilight, I've got THIS book!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet for words. You're a lucky mommy (and daddy).

ClancyPants said...

How cute! I love it, but I don't ever want to hear you saying "Twilight shmilight" again! Blasphemous, Leah! ;) Just kiddin'... sort of.

I love the little heart with the arrows pointing all over to Mom and Dad and Emily... quite a descriptive visual of abounding love! :) So precious.

Cindy Lou Who said...

very precious and definately a keeper and show her when she has little ones...

Unknown said...

Well I haven't read Twilight yet, but Emily's book was great reading! Thanks Em.

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

P.S. We both had visitors yesterday from some country I cannot spell in India, how cool!

Kaci said...

Oh no you didn't just say TWILIGHT SHMILIGHT!! YOU HATER!! LOL! Very cute though!

Betsy Hart said...

I'm gonna have to ditto Kaci here. It is a wonderful book, but you will like Twilight if you try it too, the pictures just aren't as good. Unless its in movie trailers. LOL!

MERRIANNE said...

that is soooooo precious! you need to laminate that thing!!!!

Munchkins and Music said...

I agree, that is a pretty sweet book!

Shan said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable!!