Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Same song, second verse

More Halloween fun! (first verse HERE)

Dan and I attended a Halloween party over the weekend. There's ONE whopping picture that includes me that ended up on my camera (though I know there are several on other people's cameras...). This is my friend Lacy and I.
Photobucket

And Dan has been a gorilla for Halloween since the year 2001, but every year, he tries to change things up a bit. This year, we hit up the clearance rack in the nighty section at Walmart, and filled up some water balloons:
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristina said...

I love your pink glasses! And Dan's costume is too funny. Do you have pictures of the last several years? It would be fun to see the different gorilla outfits!

Kaci said...

What a sexy beast! :) XOXO

ClancyPants said...

I hear you on the one-picture-of-you thing. I had two of me from Halloween, one of which I took myself. Ya.

Lovin' the water baloons and the sexy little nighty. Oh, and that pose! He pulls it all off so well! LOL!

Shauna said...

How awesome :)

Cattigan said...

I've seen the pictures Lacy has on HER camera!

Betsy Hart said...

LOL! I love the lingere!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

*ROFL* Complete with water balloons?! Too funny. You looked great too!