Monday, July 6, 2009

Curiosity killed the cat, you know...

The tide was recently REALLY far out at the beach near our home, so my FIL and I took the kids down to explore the muck. Connor was pretty fascinated with turning over rocks and picking up little crabs, and seeing what other little critters that might be under there (Grandpa was finding clams, Jared found a worm, I discovered some little hermit crabs, etc). He eventually moved on to grabbing up clumps of seaweed to see what might be lurking underneath:
Connor

Good thing it was only water he found!
Connor

I wish I'd clicked a split second later and gotten his horrified and terrified reaction! ha ha! He jumped up squealing and would have taken off in a full sprint, but rubber boots don't have much traction in muck and slime...

5 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

LOL! That is too funny!!

Cindy Lou Who said...

I love that last pic! So cute - gotta scrapbook that one!

Kaci said...

That's hilarious!

Shan said...

Too funny.

Crystal said...

LOL, great shot! I would have probably missed a good pic like that one. Very funny!