Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oozing Cuteness

Charlie got his 2nd bath today (puppies STINK!!), and he shivers sooooooooo badly afterwards that we have to keep him wrapped up cozy in a towel for about 10 minutes afterwards. Thankfully, Charlie is a major snuggler, so it works out well!
pets

The other day, he was chasing Emily around and around the yard at our neighbor's house (they have Charlie's brother so when we do playdates for the kids, the puppies are included), and he got pooped out and sat down and started to cry. She backtracked and picked him up and he flopped over in her arms and fell straight to sleep!
pets

7 comments:

Kaci said...

Man you are making me want a cute lil puppy! :)

Cindy Lou Who said...

oh so cute! Toby did that too after a bath for about 6 months. Shivered so bad my heart broke for him. Now he just plays after his baths. :o)

Unknown said...

TOO cute....I love the smell of puppy breath! LOL>..I"m weird!

Betsy Hart said...

See, now you don't "need" another baby, you have Charlie who will stay little forever!!

Crystal said...

I'll admit...very cute and I do like a puppy that likes to cuddle (which is rare). Not for my own to have, but kind of like a new baby...love to hold them and then give them back to mommy to get up with at night :o)

Ashley said...

Awww I want a puppy so bad!

Kristina said...

He's darling! How does he do with the kids? He seems like he doesn't realize how little he is, so I'm guessing he plays with them as if he were a German Shepard's size. He's too cute.