Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're Coming!!

Our dear friends, Carole and Rachel, are calling our names from down in Florida, and Emily and I are hopping a plane EARLY this morning and heading down... Mickey Mouse is calling our names pretty loudly as well, and weather permitting, we'll be paying him a visit at some point this week!

Life just hasn't been quite the same since Carole and Rachel moved last summer, and we're soooooooo very pleased to be getting some (very rushed, unfortunately) time with them. I don't envision much sleep for the week, as we'll be trying to cram in spending as much time together as possible (but sleep is over-rated anyway, right?).

I spent way too much time cleaning my house and packing the last three days, so didn't get a chance to schedule any blog posts before I leave, and I'll be leaving BFF Kaci in charge of making sure things run smoothly around here. I might get a chance to sit at a computer for a little while here and there, to update and share pictures, but I'm not making any promises!

I'm looking forward to getting some updated pictures of these two little gals (friends since toddlerhood, and both currently sporting MUCH shorter hair-styles!)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Have a blast - you two deserve some time away!!

Auntie said...

I hope you have a fabulous time!
It will be so fun to hear about it
when you get home.

Shan said...

Have fun!

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! I can't wait to see and hear all about it!!

Kaci said...

XOXO miss you already!

Mom said...

What a cute cute cute picture! Enjoy!