Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sparkler Fun!

dan

dan

dan

You assumed I was going to be showing you pictures of my KIDS playing with sparklers, didn't you??

Emily was terrified of the whole idea of the sparkler and threw it down immediately, then Jared got spooked when his was halfway down and he threw HIS down as well. So Dan grabbed them up and started doing this funny little "dance" and I started snapping pictures! Wish I'd had the video camera instead; it was pretty funny! That said, I'm not overly sure he'll be impressed with me sharing these photos, so your lips are sealed, ya hear me??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...they never grow up huh...lol....Gretchen was the only one really terrified of the sparkler and she did ok if I helped her. LOL....Those are nice big ones! Glad you caught it in pictures! LOL...

Kristina said...

Aren't men funny? They all want to seem big, tough, and macho. They don't want anyone to know they have a soft side...but they all do. That's totally something J would do, too, and I wouldn't be able to resist sharing either. He'd be annoyed as well, but I think it's cute when they do that kind of thing, and don't see anything wrong with sharing it.

Kaci said...

That's hilarious! HE could so be a cheerleader! :) LOL!

Cindy Lou Who said...

that's funny! and those are the good kind of sparklers too!!! i miss those

Anonymous said...

Those are big sparklers. I have fond memories of sparklers as a kid but a few years ago we got some and they have definitely lost some of their wonder. Cute pictures. haha ;)

Betsy Hart said...

He looks like a cheerleader!! LOL!

Ashley said...

Those are great pictures, he looks like such a big kid!
I have some fun giveaways on my blog, come on over and enter!

Crystal said...

I think he looks like he's flagging in an airplane at the airport. LOL The kids didn't like the fireworks either, except we did get Lilly sparklers and she liked them. Although I'll say I'm glad they didn't like the others because they are so dangerous. I'm not a fireworks fan myself :o)