Monday, September 8, 2008

Oozing Cuteness!

In light of the recent wedding talk on my blog, my Auntie dug out her wedding photos and loaned me some pictures of when I was the flower girl in her wedding! I was two months away from being five. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but how adorable are these pictures???

This is me with my cousin Tyler (the ring bearer):
Photobucket

The glowing glasses in the background is my mom, with my Aunt Cheryl to the right, and I'm pretty positive the two men sitting down are my dad and my Uncle Scotty, and the two little boys to the farthest right are my brother and my cousin Christopher.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhhhh, I love weddings. The only real thing I remember about my Auntie's wedding is walking down the aisle (I feel like I remember Tyler and I making it a big deal that we had our same legs forward as we went, but I could be making that up! LOL), and then sitting on my grandpa's lap in the front row while the rest of the ceremony happened. I wish I remembered more of the reception, because clearly I enjoyed myself!!

13 comments:

also known as shell said...

ooozing cuteness is right!

so cute!

I love weddings too!

Anonymous said...

oh.my.goodness.

THESE ARE PRECIOUS!!!!

Kaci said...

That is soooooo cute!

Mom said...

How cute are you two!!!!! I love the dancing shot!

Anonymous said...

aahhh you are dating yourself with those pictures! You were cute! And that hairdo looks like how you fix Emily's sometimes. Oh and your cousin Tyler a bit like Jared to me.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, was it really almost 26 years ago???? You two were so cute that day.
Your dress was a Polly Flinder. Polly was a leading designer of beautifully constructed, hand smocked dresses. You had quite a few and Mir ended up with most of them, including the one you wore in my wedding.

Anonymous said...

I do believe I did braid Leah Mae's hair like we've seen her braid Miss Emily's hair. It was really sweet of auntie to pull out those pictures!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very cute I love the dancing picture! :)

Betsy Hart said...

How fun to see!! Thanks for sharing with us leah!!

Anonymous said...

What cute little kids! You and Tyler were having a blast it looks like! Now you have ones of your own that old! Does it make you feel every so grown up??

Munchkins and Music said...

We just went to a wedding this last weekend. My daughter was the flower girl. It was fun!

Cheryl said...

Wow! 5 & dancing like that? Did you have lessons? Looked like you were having the time of your life.

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness! You totally look like Emily! Soooo cute. :0)