Thursday, September 25, 2008

You thought I didn't get a good one, didn't you?

Minus being a little too posed and there being a BOAT in the background of one of them (for goodness sakes, who put THAT there?), I did end up with two pictures worthy enough for printing and sending along with my FIL
Photobucket

Photobucket

And, YES, I agree that Jared is hilarious in his Superman costume. It was on his body at the time I decided everyone was in a decent enough mood to attempt a three-kid picture, and he rebelled at the idea of having to take it off and I picked my battles on that one. He was mad enough I had to take his lightening McQueen boots off because there was DOG POOP on the bottom of one of them. I figured the costume only added to the charm of the picture. LOL (he wears it all the time, so it's a true representation of him, at least)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD CHOICES!! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Have a great day!

ClancyPants said...

My favorite is that Jared is in his superhero muscle suit! LOL!

Very cute pics... and I was in too big of a hurry to comment on the others, but they were hilarious! :)

Grandpa will be thrilled with his adorable little grandkids!

Kaci said...

I like the first one best!! XOXO

Cindy Lou Who said...

Those are great Pics!

Anonymous said...

yep. These are definitley worthy of frames.

LOVIN the Superman. Reminds me of my Corey.

teeeee heee

Cattigan said...

I love also that Jared is in his super hero costume! Each munchkin has brought their own thing to the picture :)

Anonymous said...

Oh they are great. Good job, Momma! You are my inspiration. I must get an updated picture of my two. I don't have a good one since January.

Unknown said...

Such beautiful kids.

p.s. Thanks so much for clearing that up about statcounter.

Betsy Hart said...

I totally need one of those for my fridge!! :) Love them!

bv said...

Wow, you did a great job capturing them and it's never easy but always worth it!

Mom said...

Jackson is going to be spider man for halloween and his costume looks something like that I am sure after Haloween he too will wear it all the time!

Anonymous said...

aww those are great! Boat and all :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Cute pictures! :)

Cheryl said...

Again, I can't decide which one I like the best. I guess I like pics #1 & 2--LOL! How come kids always have to wear some goofy costume when you want them to be all posed & "perfect" looking?