Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PUNKS!

My FIL recently flew back to PA to see his family and to help celebrate his parent's 60th anniversary. He asked me to take some pictures of all three kids together so he could give some to his family and to some of his friends over there he planned to visit. I'm not sure he's ever attempted to take pictures of three small children at the same time, where they're all looking, happy, and cooperative. I don't think he would have asked me attempt it (with about four days notice) if he had.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Excuse me while I wipe away a few remaining tears from laughing so hard...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE SOME FUNNY KIDS YOU GOT THERE!!!! AND PRETTY DARN CUTE, TOO!!!!

Kaci said...

LOL!!!!!!! Well you get what you get and you don't throw a fit! LOL!

Kristina said...

How funny are they? I hope you send some of those pictures along with your FIL! Posed, pretty pictures are always good, but those truly capture your kids! I love 'em! In fact, you should send me some!! I haven't gotten any new photos for a long time! The pictures on my fridge are sorta old...people think Connor is still a baby...

Betsy Hart said...

AW! And they are still adorable! LOL! I love that last one. Its like Connor is telling them, "Now kiss and make up!"

Anonymous said...

Haha! And anyone who KNOWS what it is like would NEVER ask that. ;) I love the first and last pictures. Two is hard enough. I can't imagine adding another.

Unknown said...

That Connor sure is a cheesecake

Anonymous said...

I think the third one is pretty darn good. I'd choose that one.
Pretty colors in all of them.

Mom said...

Do your kids get along as well as they look like they do in their pictures? They always look so happy

Munchkins and Music said...

Love the last picture. Their faces are great!

bv said...

Pictures really do tell a story and are worth way more than a thousand words!

Cattigan said...

Love the last one! Thanks for my morning laugh!

Jen said...

LMFAO! that last one RULES!

Cheryl said...

I can't decide which one I like the best. I think they're all pretty darn cute! I noticed that not one of the pics show them all cooperating at the same time--LOL!