Friday, March 20, 2009

From the inside out

Emily insisted on wearing last years' too-short leggings for THIS year, along with the socks I'd purchased for her for this year (assuming she'd be in jeans...), and a lime green bow in her hair (the princess insisted on a ribbon and lime green was all I had!). There wasn't any risk of HER getting pinched on St Patrick's Day!
Emily

Then to make things fun for the kids, I made them a green breakfast. Look appetizing? (they loved it!). My kids were green from the inside out!
misc

The only thing I can add in response to that last picture is: What goes IN must come OUT, and seeing this picture perfectly explains Connor's bathroom experience the following day... *grin*

6 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

OMG - that is so funny! I didnt even think about it having to come back out! LOL

Kaci said...

Em is so cute! How could you resist that smile. YUMMMY breakfast! LOL

Anonymous said...

That IS TOO fun!

Mommy Project said...

Oh no! I didn't think to make my kids any green food (bad, bad, Mommy! And, I'm Irish, too!! tsk!)

Great job!!
And...
your fridge looks exactly like my fridge - right down to those magnetic frames and the magnetic leap-frog letters! :)

Betsy Hart said...

BLEK! That doesn't look good at all! At least the kids liked it. And lol about Emily!!

Kristina said...

I love that they got green food for breakfast...but honestly? If someone put that down in front of me, I probably would have refused to eat...blech...

I still remember the first time I ever understood anything about St. Patrick's Day - I had had a sleepover at a friend's house the night before, and her mom made the milk green the next morning. I thought there was something seriously wrong with it!