Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You've lost that lovin' feeling

We were somewhat recently out with some friends, celebrating our friend Kevin's birthday. We went to a local dueling piano bar, and on your birthday (should your friends so kindly announce the event to the pianists), they call you up on stage and try to embarrass you. They didn't really embarrass Kevin, but the song was HILARIOUS! At one point, this girl got called up and they asked for some male volunteers. No one was volunteering and our table was right in front, so our three guys got called up as volunteers.

They were told to sing "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" (or whatever it's proper title may be) to the girl, while she sat on the piano. For any of you who may not have the pleasure of knowing my husband personally, you might not know that he's rather at home as the center of attention when singing is involved, even more so if it's in a bar of some kind and he has a roudy/accepting audience. Needless to say, he wasted no time getting into it that night, and the crowd wasted no time supporting his efforts!
fun events

fun events

fun events

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The third picture made me laugh out loud and it sure did my heart some good. Thank you!

Cindy Lou Who said...

LMAO! That is hilarious to see him sooo into the role! Who would have thunk??

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL!!! You wouldn't know it meeting him only once, but he does seem like a fun guy to go out with!!

Betsy Hart said...

PS I just want to add that I LOVE in that third pic that the guy closest to the camera is looking at Dan and I can almost hear him asking what the heck is going on?! ROFL!!

Shauna said...

Great pictures! I miss you! Hope you are doing well! ♥ Hugs :)

Kristina said...

I wish I could do that. The older I get the less inhibited I am, but I sure don't have the guts to karoke like Dan! That must have been fun.

Kaci said...

Baby baby I get down on my knees for you....

I'm gonna have that in my head all day long! :)

WTG Dan!

Bree said...

haha niiiice faces! Looks like fun, glad Dan had a good time performing :)