Friday, March 13, 2009

Peek-a-boo!

I was digging through a memory card full of pictures from Christmas (it's a card that doesn't end up being compatible with our computer, so I have to hook up the camera with an adapter cord, and it takes FOREVER to sort through pictures, BLAH BLAH BLAH, and we didn't realize the card wasn't compatible until after I'd already taken a zillion pics on it...) SO ANYWAY, I was digging through what was on the card and came across this picture, which I'd had every intention of using in a blog post forever ago, but set the memory card aside and forgot all about it...

My mom, the avid snowman collector, was gifted this coffee mug, and it's just the cutest thing ever! As you drink your coffee, you slowly reveal a little snowman holding a present sticking up from the bottom of the mug. We all had a good laugh over the barest hint of his little face peeking out of the coffee... LOL
Photobucket

9 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

I think Granny gave it to her.
It is sweet!

Shan said...

Oh that is the cutest mug ever! Abby would love it for her hot chocolate. Must find her one for her stocking next christmas!!

Betsy Hart said...

I dont' know why I love mugs and stuff like that so much. When we were little we each had a dish set with a picture on the bottom, and we would fight to see who could get to their picture the fastest!

Cindy Lou Who said...

So cute! I had one like that ones, but it was a snowflake. Only you can't stir your coffee to mix things in it because the spoon hits it and chips it off. Mine ended upin the garbage after that! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so neat! haha

Kaci said...

That is so cool!!

Munchkins and Music said...

Hello! So glad to visit you again! I've been crazy busy these last few months, but now I'm back! Hope you are well! :)

Ashley said...

That really is cute! I love fun mugs!