Friday, March 6, 2009

What my children say about me...

Emily (6.75 years), Jared (4.75 years), Connor (2.75 years)
**the kids were interviewed separately**

1. What is something mom always says to you?
E: I love you
J: I love you
C: *refuses to answer* (consider this his answer clear down the list)

2. What makes mom happy?
E: hugs
J: giving her kisses
C:

3. What makes mom sad?
E: when she and daddy get in fights (she makes it sound like it happens a lot!)
J: when I'm not home and I'm at school
C:

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
E: tickling me
J: tickles me
C:

5. What was your mom like as a child?
E: I don't know! funny, maybe?
J: she was little and then went to college
C:

6. How old is your mom?
E: 30
J: 20 (don't I wish!)C:

7. How tall is your mom?
E: I don't know! 30 inches? 8 feet? how should I know!?!
J: 20ft tall
C:

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
E: read?
J: well...laugh! and she watches TV when I sleep.
C:

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
E: cry? I think she misses me
J: knit and make cards
C:

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
E: I don't know! movie star?
J: famous book writer (??? I was barely done reading him the question when he said that answer!)
C:

11. What is your mom really good at?
E: reading? taking showers?
J: knitting
C:

12. What is your mom not very good at?
E: hammering nails into the wall
J: gymnastics
C:

13. What does your mom do for a job?
E: being a mommy
J: make presents and I help her (????)
C:

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
E: I have no idea
J: tacos (that would be his SISTER'S favorite food)
C:

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
E: hmmm...cooking and helping me sometimes
J: that I'm her little boy
C:

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
E: porky pig (she's not getting any dessert tonight for that answer!! ha!)
J: Leonardo the Ninja Turtle
C:

17. What do you and your mom do together?
E: girly things, and we paint, read, give kisses
J: read
C:

18. How are you and your mom the same?
E: we both get lots and lots and lots of bruises
J: we have the same sharp fingernails and the same sharp teeth
C:

19. How are you and your mom different?
E: I have brown eyes and she has greenish bluish eyes
J: We don't have the same tallness or the same age
C:

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
E: she kisses me and gives me hugs!
J: because she has the biggest heart. I love my mommy!
C:

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
E: that's a hard one. she kisses him and he's her husband.
J: that they got married and I was still just a wish
C:

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
E: *shrugs shoulders* the ocean?
J: meetings and the beach (he got the beach part correct!)
C:

6 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Very cute! Out of the mouths of babes! ;o)

Kaci said...

AWwwhhh I love Jared's answer on 21...I was still just a wish. :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!

Unknown said...

Awww I love Jared's answer to 21! Still a wish. Absolutely precious. Jared, will you marry me?

Cattigan said...

Taking showers, huh?!?!? LOL I also love the "still just a wish" answer!

Betsy Hart said...

I love that C answered NOTHING! I don't think M and N would play well at this point either. I read it aloud to my hubby and we both had a laugh.