Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

At Jared's gymnastics class yesterday, Connor and I were in the viewing area and Connor walked up to one of the other moms and just stood there staring at her. She said hello to him and he looked at her for a moment longer and then announced, "My dad touches my bottom!" She was very understandably taken aback, and I just about fell off the bleacher seat I was sitting on. Before I could even react in Dan's defense, Connor continued on with, "I poop in the toilet like big boy. My dad wipe my bottom. I not old enough to wipe my bottom."

Dan sure has "good" luck with his children's unfortunate choice of words... Remember this story? I guess it's Jared's turn next!!

5 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

oh too funy! reminds me of emily the other day, i picked her up from school and she announced to a crowd of parents and kids that she had poop in her pants. in my defense, she's on antibiotics, and it causes runny and she can't wipe it all herself, so if it happens at school...it leaves marks...I almost died wanting to find a hole and crawl in it.

Kaci said...

LOL! Oh boy! Can't wait to hear what Jared says! :) LOL!

Mommy Project said...

Oh my! I just read the other story, too. That is exactly like my hubby to kid around like that...he'd better start being more careful! :-0

At least Connor finished the story!
;0)

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL!!! I am sure when it comes to J, he will come up with something hilarious! Or maybe it will be about Mommy???

Anonymous said...

*ROFL* That is HILARIOUS!!