Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Baby for Hire

Connor hunts out the mop and broom in our house and sets about "cleaning" the floors! As you can see, he's also pretty obsessed with hats (especially stocking hats) and wearing his coat lately. It's just not always worth the resulting tantrum when I try to take his coat off, so he ends up wearing it for a big chunk of the day...LOL And he hunts out J's stocking hats and sticks them on his head himself and looks VERY proud of himself.

Think I could teach him to do windows, too?
Photobucket

7 comments:

Valarie said...

Hey, My kids always manage to end up naked, so I would be grateful if they wanted to wear their coats around!
Look at taht floor shine!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! that is too cute!!
Missy

Kellan said...

Very cute picture - what a good little helper! Cute title too. Take care. Kellan

Anonymous said...

that's the best! my youngest always wants to help, but does just about as good of a job as I'm sure yours would do on the windows, ha.

he's the cutest!

Maria said...

That's great. I wish I could get my kids to do that. I think. Does he do a good job? Does you hire him out?

kimmy said...

My son used to wear his coat all day when he was in pre-school. I agree, sometimes you just have to pick and choose your battles!

Kimmy

Kaci said...

LOL!! CUTE!!! Elly loves to vacuum too!