Monday, January 28, 2008

Where has the time gone?!?

I have no idea where today went. Just a minute ago, I was waking up this morning in a "still really exhausted" haze and now it's time to get dinner ready. I just don't understand it.

Or maybe I do.

Jared woke up sick Sunday morning (HIGH fever, BAD cough). We spent the day battling his fever, keeping Em and CJ away from him, and I was taking over Sunday chores for Dan (because, oh yeah, he's sick, too!).

Today has been nothing but temp taking, Motrin dosing, water/juice refills, nose blowing, hand sanitizing, keeping Connor away from Jared, cleaning up the DISASTERS Connor would create while I was busy with Jared...

And...UM...I was busy with facebook.com!! My friend nagged and nagged me to get a facebook page and I caved. I'm ADDICTED. It's pure nonsense and an utter waste of time, and it's fabulous! I've been playing Oregon Trail, playing quiz games (challenging friends and being challenged BY friends), etc. Whoever invented facebook should be shot (figuratively, of course), because I certainly didn't need another excuse to avoid housework! HA!

And whoever invented GERMS should be shot as well... UGH Em got off the bus with a fever today, so mine and Connor's chances of staying well aren't looking good AT ALL.

5 comments:

Kaci said...

HAHA!! FACEBOOK JUNKIE YOU!!! LOL!

Kristina said...

I'm sorry everyone is feeling so icky. Use lots of hand sanitizer...

Valarie said...

OMGosh! I LOVE Oregon Trail on Facebook. I am so addicted to it......to both Oregon Trail and Facebook actually. Have you made it to Oregon yet??

Maria said...

Leah,
Oh we have all had the cough, and two of my kids had the fever. We are finally better now. Hopefully you don't get sick! Moms aren't allowed you know. I've never been to Facebook. I don't know if I should give it a try, I'm already on this computer too much!
Maria

Maria said...

BTW, I left you something at my blog.
Maria